MOYERTHON TRACKING PAGE
Watch Moyerthon Live Below
Check out our neat fundraising thermometer below!
**The generosity of BIG's monthly donors plays a critical role in BIG's financial stability. If interested in becoming a monthly donor, please email Patrick Hampton at email@example.com or select the monthly giving option when giving on the Network For Good site using the button below.
The Baltimore Improv Group (BIG) is dedicated to advancing the artistry and appreciation of improv comedy in the Baltimore region. A collective of over a hundred performing artists, teachers, and students, BIG has been committed to its mission for 15 years. Now, for the first time ever, BIG has embarked on its first fundraising campaign. Our ambitious goal is to raise $50,000 by the end of 2018. All funds raised will go to keep all of our shows free and to expand our already ambitious slate of programming.
2018 has been a banner year for BIG!
Things We're Proud of:
- BIG produces FREE shows every night of the week, every week of the year
- BIG's annual audience has exploded from 3,000 attendees in 2016, to 10,000 attendees in 2017, to over 20,000 attendees in 2018
- BIG's student base has more than doubled from 2016 to 2018
- BIG seeks to foster a supportive community of comedy artists that is inclusive, welcoming and safe. To this end BIG recently formalized its Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy. BIG's commitment to these ideals expands past the enforcement of a policy. To learn more about what BIG is doing or to add your voice to our efforts, email Managing Director Terry Withers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The website attracts 3,000 unique visitors a week
- Our theater is awesome
- We maintain a free podcast recording studio open to anyone in Baltimore