Give BIG, and Make a Gift!
Support Live Free Comedy - In Baltimore, By Baltimore, For Baltimore!
A tremendous thank you to all of BIG's 2019 supporters. Your generosity is critical to BIG's continued growth and greatly appreciated.
Maria Merritt and Stuart Chaitkin
Jenn & Terry Withers
Elissa & Grant Roch
Rachel Leah Hiken
Donald & Betty McIntyre
The Kinslow Family
Kelly & Dave LaSalle
Mary Carol Reilly
Heather Lynne Blake
Sam Van Sant
Up to $50
Ashley Van Stone
Jenny Kessler Klump
Joy Leah Sisson
Pete Bergen P
WE DID IT!
Congratulations to everyone who donated, performed, volunteered, attended or publicized Moyerthon! Together we raised $29,442 for BIG, more than 5 times than our original goal! Funds from the days event will be used to keep shows at BIG free throughout 2019, to make key improvements to our theater and to fund a giveback program for the city of Baltimore.
Please consider supporting BIG's commitment to advancing the art of improv by giving at one of the levels below.
Those who prefer to give by check can make checks out to Baltimore Improv Group and mail to :
Baltimore Improv Group
1727 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
And A BIG Thank You To BIG's Critical Monthly Donors, including:
**The generosity of BIG's monthly donors plays a critical role in BIG's financial stability. If interested in becoming a monthly donor, please email Patrick Hampton at firstname.lastname@example.org or select the monthly giving option when giving on the Network For Good site using the button below.
The Baltimore Improv Group (BIG) is dedicated to advancing the artistry and appreciation of improv comedy in the Baltimore region. A collective of over a hundred performing artists, teachers, and students, BIG has been committed to its mission for 15 years. Now, for the first time ever, BIG has embarked on its first fundraising campaign. Our ambitious goal is to raise $50,000 by the end of 2018. All funds raised will go to keep all of our shows free and to expand our already ambitious slate of programming.
2018 has been a banner year for BIG!
Things We're Proud of:
- BIG produces FREE shows every night of the week, every week of the year
- BIG's annual audience has exploded from 3,000 attendees in 2016, to 10,000 attendees in 2017, to over 20,000 attendees in 2018
- BIG's student base has more than doubled from 2016 to 2018
- BIG seeks to foster a supportive community of comedy artists that is inclusive, welcoming and safe. To this end BIG recently formalized its Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy. BIG's commitment to these ideals expands past the enforcement of a policy. To learn more about what BIG is doing or to add your voice to our efforts, email Managing Director Terry Withers at email@example.com
- The website attracts 3,000 unique visitors a week
- Our theater is awesome
- We maintain a free podcast recording studio open to anyone in Baltimore